That ubiquitous entity responsible for all things that are wrong -
- in my life,
- my relationships
- my church
- local, state and federal governments
- the world
- for the rover crashing on Mars a few years ago (apparently, there was a math problem)
- for "Mission:Impossible III" underperforming at the box office (cause heaven knows it wasn't that freak show of a lead actor that had anything to do with it)
- for Memphis losing to UCLA in the Great Eight last spring
- for 9/11
- for Jay Leno getting David Letterman's job
- for gas prices being so high (but strangely falling like a rock just weeks before election day...hmmm)
- For "Law and Order" moving to Friday night instead of staying on Wednesday where it belongs
- for Katie Couric going to CBS (which is really just fine by me)
- for the war in Iraq
- for Kathie Lee Gifford, nuf said.
- for World War II
- for why people watch such idiotic shows as "American Idol" and "Survior"
- for the Civil War
- for why I'm overweight and hypertensive
- for why people don't take their clothes to dry cleaners anymore (o.k., this one may be true)
- for Watergate
That's right, folks - It's Bill Clinton's fault.
That SOB, I knew it.
Here's KO's take -