Monday, October 30, 2006

Multi-Media Check In

O.k., folks, here's what will be the first of a perodic check on what I'm watching/listening to/reading.

Currently in my car cd changer -
  • The Who - Ultimate Collection
  • Greatest Hits of 1970
  • AC/DC - Back in Black
  • Kiss - Gold

On my Sirius Radio Channel
  • Standard Time
  • Jazz Cafe'
  • The Vault
  • Blue Collar Comedy
  • and yes, Howard Stern

In my bookbag
  • American Gospel - Jon Meachem
  • The Truth (with Jokes) Al Franken
  • Resurrecting Excellence - Shaping Faithful Christian Ministry - Gregory Jones & Kevin Armstrong
  • God's Politcs - Jim Wallis
  • A Generous Orthodoxy - Brian McLaren

On my DVR Record List
  • Law and Order
  • - SVU
  • - CI
  • The Unit
  • The Daily Show
  • Countdown with Keith Olbermann
  • ER
  • My Name is Earl
  • The Office
  • and, until it gets cancelled, which will be any day now, Studio 60
  • Star Trek (original series re-released in HD)

No comments: