Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Getting Ready to Rock This Summer

Two worship services of drastically different styles offer plenty of challenge each Sunday. It is also an opportunity. For this Summer, we're focusing on The Solid Rock. Now with my Crosswalk service, it'll be a visitation with some great music from the 60's and 70's through which some of the themes of peace, justice, life, love and relationship with the Holy can be known is a little different way. Yes, great music that I like...great music that I picked. Those of you who know me can see that one a mile away. And music that the Crosswalk Worship Band will pull off in fine form. Hope to even sit in on a tune or two. Obviously, our focus in the Sanctuary will take a different tack. We'll go old time Gospel hymns, there--and when I get to it, I feel sure a "cool" preview will bubble up. But for now, with Crosswalk, hit play, and allow yourself to be teased!



No comments: